The mission/vision of the EHA Lymphoma Group is to establish a network of scientists and hematologists covering all major areas of lymphoma research (including Hodgkin lymphoma, indolent and aggressive non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and Waldenström’s macroglobulinemia), ultimately leading to:
- Improvement of the understanding of the pathogenesis/biology of lymphoma
- Improvement of the diagnostics in patients with lymphoma (including new imaging techniques and molecular characterization of lymphoma)
- Improvement of the (targeted) treatment of lymphoma
- Closer collaboration between lymphoma groups
- Optimal exchange and dissemination of knowledge and information; including improvement in education.